Test & Tag Training Courses
Test and Tag Training are the industry leaders at providing training of the highest possible standard, as well as lifetime support and technical help once you're completed. We offer a nationally recognised course that guarantees you comply with Australian standards AS/NZ3760 and ensures you or your employees are completely ready to test and tag.
There are two courses for testing and tagging, in which both certify you as a 'competent person'. By Australian standards, this confirms you're capable of testing and tagging electrical appliances.
Nationally Recognised Course
This is the highest qualification available in Australia and has been designed to give you all the skills and competency required to begin testing and tagging.
On completion you will receive two qualifications:
UEENEEP026A - Conduct in-service testing of electrical cord connected equipment and cord assemblies
UEENEEE101A - Apply Occupational Health and Safety regulations, codes of practices in the workplace
- Duration: Face-to-face over 1 day (plus an online component that takes 2-3 hours)
- Price: $495 (GST exempt)
- Issued with a Statement of Attainment
- Receive a personalised ID card with certificate number
Short Course (Non-Accredited)
The Short Course meets the minimum requirements set by AS/NZ3760 and still allows you to freely test and tag as you wish. Although it also involves a face-to-face course over one day, it has some minor differences:
- No online component
- Price: $329 + GST
- Issued with a Certificate of Attendance
When you enrol in our courses, you will be contacted shortly by one of our friendly staff to confirm your booking details.
Still unsure of the difference? We can help you choose the right course.
General Course Information
The day runs from 8:00am to approximately 4:30pm, with morning tea and lunch provided for you.
We will provide you on the day with a manual, pen, notepad and equipment to use (you can bring your own portable appliance tester).
What you should expect
You will be taught in a small-sized class by an experienced test and tagging industry professional. This will ensure you have an interactive experience and given all the help you need.
Once you have completed the course and you're successfully testing and tagging, we place an emphasis on giving you lifetime support. Test and Tag Training offer free and professional ongoing support for any problems you might encounter.
This is our guarantee to you.
Why Choose Us?
There's many reasons why you should utilise us for your training needs:
- Receive lifetime support and technical help long after the course is completed
- Our Nationally Recognised Course is of the highest industry standard
- We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 40604)
- The trainers are industry professionals and fully qualified
- Course is delivered in an easy to understand and interactive manner
- Anyone can do the course - you don't need certain qualifications or knowledge
- Training focuses on practical hands-on work
Portable Appliance Testers (PAT's)
Test and Tag Training will teach you how to use the latest and most popular Portable Appliance Testers on the Australian market.
For students looking to buy a new PAT, this will give you the opportunity to try a few different options and to choose the ideal one for your job.