Which Test & Tag Course Should I Choose?
We offer two Test and Tag courses - both of which are delivered under our official accreditation (Registered Training Organisation: 40604)
However, there are a number of differences you should take into account.
|Nationally Accredited Course||Short Course|
|Costs||$495 GST Exempt||$329 + GST|
|Duration||1 day face-to-face
(plus an online OHS component)
|1 day face-to-face
|Locations||Australia wide||Australia wide|
|Qualifications Received||Statements of Attainment & ID card with Cert No.||Certificate of Attendance|
|Qualification Level||Highest level (ASQA approved)||Minimum requirement|
|Post-Course Support||Lifetime technical support||Lifetime technical support|
Making the choice
Either course will allow you to test and tag in all states around Australia according to AS/NZS 3760. In normal circumstances, the short course will be sufficient for most people.
However, the Nationally Recognised Course is highly recommended in specific circumstances.
- For people working in high-risk environments
- Testing items the general public will come in contact with
- If you're looking to run a test and tag business
- If you want to be recognised by insurance companies and auditors
- Your industry requires a higher qualification
- If you live in Queensland and want a Restricted Electrical Contractors Licence
Our Test and Tag Training staff are happy to discuss the options with you and help make sure you choose the right course.
Please call us on 1300 848 302 or email us at email@example.com