Test and Tag Business Course
How to setup and run a test and tag business
Are you wanting to start a test and tag business, be part of a leading franchise or improve your current business? If so, this course will show you how to successfully run a small business, with everything directly relating to the test and tag industry. By the completion of the course, you’ll have the knowledge, tools and a clear idea of how to get yourself to that next step.
For residents of Queensland, the BSBSMB401 unit fulfils the requirements for a Restricted Electrical Contractors Licence - a legal necessity for offering test and tag as service.
|Costs||$495 GST Exempt|
|Duration||1 day face-to-face or Virtual classroom (via Zoom)|
|Qualifications Received||Statement of Attainment|
BSBSMB401 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to identify and comply with the regulatory, legal, taxation and insurance requirements, and risk management needs of small business.
What you'll learn
This nationally recognised course will give you the required practical know-how to run a test and tag business:
- Best practice methods for the Test and Tag industry
- How to test efficiently and maximise tests performed each day
- Building up your clientele
- How to structure your pricing for tests
- How to setup a business and ensure it legally complies
- Information from the leading franchises
- How and where to promote your business
- Choosing a PAT tester that will assist with your business goals
- Creating contracts for your Test and Tag business
- Complying with regulatory, taxation and insurance requirements
Section 1 – How to set up a business
Section 2 – How a business complies with laws and regulations
Section 3 – Business Contracts and overview of the Test and Tag industry in Australia
This course is suitable for anyone that has already completed a Test and Tag Course, meaning they have the know-how and skills to test and tag. Once this has been attained, you can go straight into the Test & Tag Business Course.
For residents of Queensland, this course unit fulfils the requirements for a Restricted Electrical Contractors Licence.
Why use us?
Being Australia’s largest Test & Tag training provider, we believe in giving our students all the practical skills, support and expert advice they require that lasts long after the course is complete. We’ll be there with you on your entire test and tag pathway to ensure you succeed.
- Receive lifetime support from our test and tag experts
- We link the skills of running a business to the test and tag industry
- All of our trainers are industry specialists, approachable and very friendly
- Our classes are purposely kept small to ensure you are given the help you need
- Receive special discounts on our Portable Appliance Tester range