Payment In Advance
In order to secure course bookings, payment must be received at least 5 working days prior to the start date of the course. In the event of the course being cancelled or postponed by more than 4 weeks, all fees will be refunded.
- In the event of the course being cancelled or postponed by more than 4 weeks, all fees will be refunded.
- To withdraw from a course prior to commencement and obtain a full refund, students need to contact our administration office at least five (5) working days prior to the start of the course. In the event of a withdrawal within five (5) working days up to 24 hours prior to the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- No refunds can be made for cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to course commencement and for future bookings a full course fee will be required.
- No refunds can be made for no shows on the day of the course and for future bookings a full course fee will be required.
- In the event of cancellation by the student and or the employer, where full payment has not already been received, ExelTrain Pty Ltd reserves the right to recover full course fees (100% course fees are payable).
- Students who wish to transfer their booking for a later course must do so at least 5 days prior to their scheduled course date; in this case course fees will be transferred to the next course.
- Students are only permitted to transfer on one occasion. An administration fee of $50 + (GST) will be applied for any further transfers unless applicable to any of the above reasons.
- No refund will be given for withdrawal after the course has commenced.
- For online course/s once the user has logged in, the course will be deemed as commenced and no refunds will apply.
- Funds will be held for a maximum of 12 months.
- All refunds will be dealt with on a case by case basis depending on the given circumstances.
- All refunds that are requested will be processed by Finance and Accounts Department.
- Depending on how the course payment was originally made, the refund will be organised accordingly, example – if the course payment was done by credit card, the then the calculated amount will be refunded on the credit card. If the payment was done on EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) then Finance and Accounts Department will request for the BSB and Account number in writing so that refund can be organised.
- Refunds will be organised within 5 to 10 working days.
- Once refunds are processed the records will be available and administration department will record all the details by adding in notes to the student’s record in the Student Management System and the finance and accounts department will record the relevant details in the accounting software system, if applicable.
- Finance and accounts department will then notify the training and compliance department via email to notify them of any refunds that have been processed.
- Disputes relating to refunds will be determined under the Complaints and Appeals policy.
Complaints & Appeals Policy & Procedure
Test & Tag Training believes that a student who has a complaint has the right to raise the complaint and expect that every effort will be made to resolve it in accordance with this policy, without prejudice or fear of reprisal or victimisation. The student has the right to present the complaint or appeal informally as well as in writing.
To lodge a complaint or provide feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or submit in wrtiing to:
Test & Tag Training
8 Mosrael Place, Rowville, VIC 3178
To view our full Policy & Procedure download Complaints & Appeals Policy & Procedure.
Victorian Student Number (VSN)
The VSN is a student identification number that is assigned by the Department of Education & Early Childhood Development. The number is unique to each student & will be used as a key identifier on students school records until reaching the age of 25.
The VSN only applies to students under the age of 25 who reside in the State of Victoria. For more information please visit www.vcaa.vic.edu.au or download the information booklet The Victorian Student Number
From the 1st January 2015, each student will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to obtain their certificate or qualification from a Registered Training Organisation. This will be applicable when undertaking our Nationally Recognised Test and Tag Course.
It's a free and easy process for students to create their own USI's online. To do this please go to the Unique Student Identifier home page. If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us on 1300 848 302 during business hours.
Pre Enrolment information